Sunday, March 24


 “The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear
― Aung San Suu Kyi

Literally this post will be about a lady who struggled her whole life just to protect her country from threats and continuing her father's duty to ensure the Burma's freedom. An inspired true story of Aung San Suu Kyi which I just made a research about her, the advertisement from HBO caught my eye and wanting to know more about her. Decided to watch it from the start till the end and I’ve learned a lot, also how she could handle various types of situation coming and most of all patience. I don’t have the guts to wait for 15 years just to get out from my house, never. Such an inspiration lady. Well here is a little info about her.
  •          Aung San Suu Kyi, Burma’s pro-democracy leader and Nobel Peace laureate, has come to symbolise the struggle of Burma’s people to be free.She has spent more than 15 years in detention, most of it under house arrest. She was released from her current third period of detention on Saturday 13th November 2010.However, there are hundreds’ of political prisoners in Burma and none of the repressive laws allowing the dictatorship to detain people without trial and restrict other freedoms have been repealed following the sham election on 7 November or under the new constitution.

 Not to boast about her service, bcause I know our Prophet Nabi Muhammad SAW had sacrifice far lot more than her but it’s a fact that I wanna share. I just love people who fight for justice and this encourage me to stay stronger and knowing that other people in the past serve their country for their nation to know how peace was meant to be and for sure a better country in the future. Do read about her, its very interesting. I guarantee.